Wireless capabilities have launched a whole new platform for monitoring and controlling from equipment and processes in the industrial plant. It has many advantages and beneficial aspects over conventional line and rayon switch control systems. Already many lonely control devices are existence used and these devices are growing day by day. The aspects are too attractive to go part other way. Wireless Squeeze shutdown system is one of the popular monitoring devices nowadays.
Wireless E-Stop systems are particularly manufactured for industrial automation. These are developed to decimation costly hard wiring of permanent location emergency stop switches. Consequently any number of wireless remote E-Stop switches can be installed within the plant facility and communicate among one receiver/controller unit.
These wireless assiduous remote control devices will work in combination among accessible, hard-wired, manual in-cab computer system also plant stability remote controls. The machinist worn E-Stop remotes can too be additional to these systems.
There are some models of this modern automation. These are:
MODEL ASKFAX200-AC: Fixed-frequency remote E-Stop switch operates at 433MHz using two double A batteries. The transmitter is keyed up only when E-Stop switch is activated. Battery test button shows a “low battery” flashing LED on the E-Stop turnabout as well as on the handset/controller unit. The working range is up to 1000ft.
The daily E-Stop transmitter battery tests ampersand scheduled battery replacement intervals are powerfully suggested. The E-Stop devices and receiver/controller shut-down will NOT operate when the remote E-Stop transmitter batteries are exhausted.
MODEL DSSF 100-AC: the direct series, spread-spectrum remote E-Stop control activate at 2.4GHz using a rechargeable battery pack. The E-Stop remote and receiver/controller quantity are connected via Safe link. Straightaway any loss of signal connection between the remote E-Stop switch and receiver/controller results in an automatic E-Stop trigger until the signal is restored. Strong motorized E-Stop devices have an operating range of up to two miles. These devices must be linked to a back-up weight supply as the battery group volitional operate for only seven days.
1. This is low powered, intrinsically safe devices suitable for use in hairy environments.
2. All systems are CSA, CE, and FCC approved.
3. By pressing the emergency stop button causes the receiver/controller unit to trigger a plant shut-down. The organism must not be rebooted until the E-Stop button is pulled out and a manual receiver/controller reset is performed.
4. The E-Stop buttons are dual contact. So the double channel and comply with global E-Stop switch requirements.
5. These systems will fail safe, triggering a habitual E-Stop with any loss of main route electrical power supply to the receiver/controller unit.
E-Stop Receiver/ Controller have bout outstanding characteristics. These are:
1. This is easily interfaced with electrical, pneumatic, nitrogen, or automatic plant shut-off equipment.
2. The system will run with 12/24VDC uncertainty 120/240VAC power supplies.
3. Basically the receiver or controller outputs can specified as 12/24VdC, 120/240VAC, dry contact, RS232, or J1939.
Literally speaking, the standard receiver either controller units are not rated explosion proof and are typically installed in non hazardous electrical control equipment areas. The receiver/controller units are provided with wire and coax cable for outside aerial mounting providing maximum operating range.